Being a member of the Rice University Faculty Club at Cohen House comes with great privileges.
Being a member affords the ability to:
- Dine at the Club for lunch - bring a guest or two
- Reserve private dining rooms for lunch meetings and programs
- Enjoy summer lunch service at an on-campus Servery
- Sponsor family and friends who wish to rent Cohen House for private events
- Rent the entire first Floor for large personal or professional events, such as weddings, retirement parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, engagement parties, memorial services, etc.
- Use other faculty clubs around the globe through ACUC reciprocal privileges
To become a member of the Faculty Club at Cohen House, please complete the Membership Application Form and return via campus mail to MS-52. For Faculty, Part-time Faculty and University Staff Members, payment of membership fees and Faculty Club will be deducted from your paycheck. All other membership applicants can be paid via credit card for membership fees and Faculty Club bill. If you have any questions about the application, please call us at (713) 348-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Membership Type||Initiation Fee||Yearly Dues|
|Current/Retired Faculty and Staff||$30.00||None|