Rice Faculty Club at Cohen House is available and may be rented for special evening functions Monday-Saturday. Wedding receptions, birthday parties, retirement receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs and other special events are often held for 50 to 300. Only one event is hosted per day here at Cohen House, so your event will have full attention from our dedicated events team.
- Weekday Evenings -$1,500
- Friday Evening – $2,500
- Saturday – $4,000
-Rental times includes 4 hours for vendor setup (3 hours on Friday), 4 hours for event time and 1 hour for vendor breakdown
-Holiday rates and holiday weekends are subject to additional fees and charges
AMENITIES INCLUDED IN RENTAL OF COHEN HOUSE
- Usage of the entire 1st Floor: Living Room, Indoor Terrace, Main Dining and Garden.
- 60″ Round Tables (seats 8-10)
- Chiavari Chairs
- 48” Round Tables
- 8’ x 40” Tables
- Votive Candles (4) on each of your guest table and on surfaces throughout the 1st floor, including Cake Table and Sign In Table.
- Ivory, Black or White 3/4-length table linens
- Ivory, Black or White napkins
- Complimentary Table Numbers & Stands
- State-of-the-art A/V setup, including screen, projector, wireless microphone and surround sound. (Cannot be used by DJ or band)
- Professional event coordination team to assist in planning and event execution
SECURING THE DATE
- The Club will typically hold a date for one week. A $5,000.00 deposit is due upon signing the contract and is not refundable. A second deposit for an estimated 100 percent of the total bill due seven days prior to the event. Please note prices are subject to change.
- Dedicated parking attendants will start opening the gates 30 minutes prior to event time. A fee of $8.00 per car will be added to the final bill.
- Should you not wish to pay for your guest’s parking, please inform them to bring a credit card to park in the Founders’ Court Visitor Lot.
For further information, please contact our office at (713)348-4535 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.