Being a member of the Rice University Faculty Club at Cohen House comes with great privileges. Being a member affords the ability to:
- Dine at the Club for lunch. Bring a guest or two!
- Reserve private dining rooms for lunch meetings and programs
- Enjoy summer lunch service at an on-campus Servery
- Rent the Entire 1st Floor for large personal or professional events, such as weddings, retirement parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, engagement parties, memorial services, etc.
- Sponsor family and friends who wish to rent Cohen House for private events
- Use other faculty clubs around the globe through ACUC reciprocal privileges
To become a member of the Faculty Club at Cohen House, please complete the membership application and return via campus mail to MS-52. Payment of fees can be remitted via check or paid through ESTHER. If you have any questions about the application, please call us at (713) 348-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current/Retired Faculty & Staff – Initiation Fee of $30.00. No yearly dues.
Sponsored Members – No initiation fee. Yearly dues of $20.00
University Alumni – Initiation Fee of $250.00. Yearly dues of $125.00.